1. What is Bet Boost?Bet Boost allows you to enhance your odds for free on single fixed odds win bets on thoroughbred, greyhound and harness racing.
2. How do I place a bet with a Bet Boost?To place a bet using Bet Boost, simply select the Bet Boost icon in the bet slip before confirming your bet.
3. How many times can I use Bet Boost per day?Customers generally only receive one Bet Boost to use per day, however we may run special promotions where you receive multiple Bet Boosts per day or for a special event.
4. How is Bet Boost different to Rewards Boost?The new Bet Boost allows you to enhance your odds for free a limited number of times per day.
With Rewards Boost, you can enhance your odds an unlimited number of times using your Rewards Points, provided you have sufficient Rewards Points in your account. For more information on Rewards Boost click here.
5. What happens if my selected runner is scratched, or the event is abandoned?If your selected runner is scratched or the event is abandoned, unfortunately your Bet Boost will not be returned. Standard deductions will apply to your enhanced odds for any bet you have placed using Bet Boost in the event other runners are scratched.
6. What happens if my selected runner is first past the post and loses the race on protest?If you use a Bet Boost on a runner that is first past the post, you will still be eligible for a Protest Payout at the enhanced odds you received, subject to the standard Protest Payout rules.
7. Can I use bonus bets when using Bet Boost?No. Only real money bets can be placed when using Bet Boost.
8. Do any other rules apply?
Please refer to the CrownBet Racing Rules for further details.