- A Cash Back bet is where a Member uses CrownBet Rewards Points to purchase insurance on a single fixed odds win bet on Australian Gallops (and any other events that CrownBet may determine from time to time) so that they receive a refund of their stake if the horse they bet on finishes second or third, according to the Official Results.
- The amount of CrownBet Rewards Points payable to place a Cash Back bet will be determined based on the Member’s stake and whether they want the Cash Back bet to apply for their runner finishing second only or second or third. How the amount of CrownBet Rewards Points payable is calculated is determined by and made be changed at the sole discretion of CrownBet.
- Cash Back bets can only be placed after final fields are determined and:
- for cash back to apply for second or third placings, when there is 8 or more runners at the time of placing the bet; or
- for cash back to apply for second placing only, when there is 5, 6 or 7 runners at the time of placing the bet.
- There is no limit to how many Cash Back bets can placed by Members on eligible Australian Gallops events (and any other events that CrownBet may determine from time to time), provided that the Member has a sufficient CrownBet Rewards Points balance to place each Cash Back bet.
- Protest Payout and Dead Heat Rules apply. Cash Back will not be payable on any Cash Back bets where that bet receives a Protest Payout. In the event that a runner is scratched, any CrownBet Rewards Points used in placing a Cash Back bet will be refunded to the Member, excluding for All-in Bets. Standard deductions for scratchings apply.
- Protest Payout and Dead Heat Rules apply.
- A Bet Boost bet is where a Member uses CrownBet Rewards Points to increase the odds of a single fixed odds win bet placed on Thoroughbred, Greyhound and Harness events (and any other events that CrownBet may determine from time to time). The amount of CrownBet Rewards Points payable to increase the odds of the runner selected will be determined by various factors, including the amount staked and the odds that the Member wishes to obtain for the runner selected. If a Member alters the amount staked, the amount of CrownBet Rewards Points required to obtain the desired odds will be altered.
- The maximum increase to odds when placing a Bet Boost bet will be determined by CrownBet at its sole discretion. How the amount of CrownBet Rewards Points payable is calculated is determined by and may be changed at the sole discretion of CrownBet.
- There is no limit to how many Bet Boost bets can be placed by Members on eligible Thoroughbred, Greyhound and Harness events, provided that the Member has a sufficient CrownBet Rewards Points balance to place each Bet Boost bet.
- In the event that a runner is scratched, any CrownBet Rewards Points used in placing a Bet Boost bet will be refunded to the Member, excluding for All-in Bets. Standard deductions for scratchings apply.
- Protest Payout, Dead Heat and General Racing rules apply.
- ‘Auto Boost’ provides Members with CrownBet Rewards Points for the Member’s first eligible winning bet of a given day on Australian Gallops events, and any other events as determined by CrownBet from time to time.CrownBet may alter the events that Auto Boost is offered at any time.
- To be eligible to receive an Auto Boost, a Member must place a bet that is displayed on the Member’s Bet Slip as an “eligible bet” at the time the bet is placed.
- The Member will receive an Auto Boost if the eligible bet wins (or if the eligible bet is first past the post and loses on protest), and it is the Member’s first winning eligible bet of the day, with the first winning eligible bet of the day determined by the time that CrownBet settles the event that the eligible winning bet was placed.
- A “day” commences at 12:00am Australian Eastern Time and concludes at 11:59pm Australian Eastern Time.
- Members may only receive one Auto Boost per day.
- The Auto Boost provided to the Member will be an amount of CrownBet Rewards Points determined by CrownBet of the Member’s first winning eligible bet per day, not exceeding an amount of CrownBet Rewards Points, which will be determined at CrownBet’s discretion. CrownBet may alter the amount of CrownBet Rewards Points awarded to Members for an Auto Boost at any time without notice to Members.
- An eligible bet is not considered accepted until the Member receives a bet confirmation. In the event of any failure or malfunction, the Auto Boost may not be paid.
- Auto Boost is not available for other bet types, including multiple bets.
- Auto Boosts are intended for bona fide Members and those Members who act in good faith at all times, without fraud and those who place bets with CrownBet for the purpose of recreation and entertainment.
- CrownBet reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the availability of Auto Boost at any time on any market or to any Member.
- Auto Boost is subject to CrownBet’s standard terms and conditions and runs until Sunday 15 October 2017.
Refer A Friend
- The promotion commences at 9:00am on 13 October 2017 and ends at 11:59pm on 31 July 2018.
- Only CrownBet Pty Ltd (“CrownBet”) members (“Member/s”) are eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Members must be over 18 years of age.
- Members cannot refer themselves
- The referring member must be a Member of CrownBet and must have:
- a registered Australian address;
- a verified wagering account; and
- successfully deposited into their Account;
to qualify for the promotion.
- The referred friend must have a registered Australian address and cannot;
- have (or have ever had) a CrownBet account
- have the same residential address as the referring Member
- have the same mobile number as the referring member
- The referred person who becomes a Member must deposit a minimum of $50 into their account for the referring Member to qualify for the bonus.
- Eligible Participants who’s referred friend meets the promotion criteria during the Promotion Period will be credited with the 10,000 CrownBet Rewards points ($100 in value) within 24 hours of the referred friends qualifying deposit.
- The referred friend must deposit a minimum of $50 in a single transaction to ensure the existing member qualifies for the above CrownBet Rewards Points offer.
- If a Member is excluded from CrownBet bonus offerings (ie no bonus members) they are still eligible to refer friends, however no Bonus Points will be awarded.
- Members who have not linked their account to CrownBet Rewards are still eligible to refer friends, and their eligible Bonus Points will be accrued for 30 days if they wish to link their CrownBet account to CrownBet Rewards during that time.
- If a Member does not link their CrownBet account with CrownBet Rewards within 30 days of meeting the Bonus Points criteria, the points will be removed and no bonus will be given.
- The Bonus Points may be used by Eligible Participants across all CrownBet Rewards redemption options. There is no requirement for an Eligible Participant to redeem the Bonus Points for any specified reward.
- Bonus Points are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There is a limit of 5 (five) Refer a Friend CrownBet Rewards points offers that can be earned by a Member. If a Member refers more than 5 friends and the conditions have been satisfied, the Member will not receive any additional CrownBet Rewards points.
- The referred friend does not receive any points, bonus bets or other rewards for signing up as part of the Refer A Friend program. Bonus points only available to the existing CrownBet member.
- The Promotion is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all entrants act in good faith at all
- CrownBet reserves the right to cancel or change the Refer a Friend offer at any time throughout the Promotional Period without notice.
- Management and employees of CrownBet and group of companies are not eligible to participate in the offer.
- Participation in the promotion confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions of CrownBet membership
- Professional gamblers or other gamblers considered by CrownBet to be attempting to abuse or those who have frequently abused Bonus Bet promotions may have their right to participate in Bonus Bet Offer(s) revoked
- The Promoter is CrownBet Pty Ltd (ACN 162 554 707), Level 27, 120 Collins Street, VIC 3000.